Responsible global citizenship is necessary in the shaping of individuals and communities that are vibrant, sustainable, prosperous, innovative, resilient, and responsive to social, economic and environmental upheavals and challenges.
Educonnexion is the education program of Social Justice Connection, bringing together people who want to teach, learn and act as responsible global citizens.
A world in which everyone can develop their full potential: a shared world of possibility!
To give individuals the tools and skills to be informed, effective and inspired global citizens.
- Interactive workshops for schools, universities, NGOs, community groups, and the general public
- Simulations for businesses and investors
- Pedagogical activities that align with official curriculum for schools
- Tool kits and documentation for everyone to learn more about global issues
- Mentorship programs for youth; to help them implement personal or collective initiatives
- Community of practice of educators, practitioners and individuals committed to global citizenship and peacebuilding
The SJC’s Educonnection program, working with a Brazilian NGO and in partnership with the Secretariat of Education. They came together in Joinville, Brazil to work on including citizenship and human rights thematics in the curriculum of schools. Check out the short video about it!